Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPad Air 2 gold I have updated it to the iOS 9.02 and I have had it for about 4 weeks I went on spotfiy today and my iPad has just froze and it will let me turn it on and off but won't let me shut it down and when I like turn it off it dosen

Hello,

i have an iPad Air gold I have updated it to the iOS 9.02 update my iPad only about 4 weeks old and today I went to go on Spotify to listen to music and my iPad has froze I can only use the volume button and the button on the top the on and off button I can turn it off but it still in the same position and when I do turn it off it dosent even come up with my password and I have tried everything but it not working

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.2, iPad Air 2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 2:19 AM

1 reply

I have a iPad Air 2 gold I have updated it to the iOS 9.02 and I have had it for about 4 weeks I went on spotfiy today and my iPad has just froze and it will let me turn it on and off but won't let me shut it down and when I like turn it off it dosen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.