Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring digital certificates from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6s

Hi,

In view of the "zoomed display" bug afflicting iPhone 6s's restored from backups of iPhone 5x (and, assuming the worst in my case, iPhone 4s's), I'm thinking about setting up my new iPhone 6s from scratch. As most of my content is either in iCloud or in IMAP e-mail accounts, this wouldn't be impossible. The only thing I would need to transfer from the old iPhone 4s (not yet decommissioned) that I may not be able to re-input are the expired digital secure e-mail certificates. I assume they are required when viewing encrypted a-mail sent to me when those certificates were still valid. Doss anybody know how to do this? There doesn't seem to be a way to export them from the old iPhone.

Regards,

Richard

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.2, 64 GB

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 12:23 AM

There are no replies.

Transferring digital certificates from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.