Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently took iphone 6 from flipkart and battery drains very fast, flipkart guys told to update ios9.0.2 and charge battery for 8hrs and then use, but after this battery started draining more fast, please guide what to do? Is this iphone fake?

I recently took iphone 6 from flipkart and battery drains very fast, flipkart guys told to update ios9.0.2 and charge battery for 8hrs and then use, but after this battery started draining more fast, please guide what to do? Is this iphone fake?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 1:01 AM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2015 7:31 AM in response to Nehakol08

Hi there Nehakol08,

It sounds like your phone is losing its charge very fast. I would start by troubleshooting the software and quit all the running apps on the device:

Force an app to close in iOS

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

When you have done that restart the device and test the issue again:

iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

If the issue persists, backup your device to iTunes, then restore it as new and verify that it works.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups
If it does, then restore your backup to either verify it still works and the software just needed reinstalled, or isolate the issue to the backup file itself.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.