Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 s plus 128 GB Shutdown--help ?

I am using new 6 s plus with 128 gb . since update from 9.01 to 9.02 i have the problem that display shutdown, no chance to reactivate only with hard reset .Home Button gets hot in connection with this bug.i called apple support thre times , they only say it is no bug that is common....hello apple ??? i think and read that many users have this problem....and nobody gets an satisfactory anwser....i restored not from bac up .... i cleaned iphone two times and setup completely new ...no icloud backup using ....any one have new infos concerning this bug ?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 3:20 AM

5 replies

Oct 13, 2015 3:27 AM in response to Torge78

If the reset does not work, and to make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and test the phone.

If the phone works as before the update, restore from the latest backup. If the problem comes back, the backup data contained corrupt data, causing your issues.

If it still does not work, this is a hardware issue and the phone has to be serviced by Apple or an Authorized Apple Service Provider:

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Oct 13, 2015 3:41 AM in response to Ingo2711

hello ...thanks for reply. i set it back to factory settings to types without using any data afterwards from backup etc. problem stays.....and the problem is that change phone via apple support will take 2-3 weeks they say .....that is very very bad service and not acceptable for my opinion by a phone costs more than 1000 euro.....

Iphone 6 s plus 128 GB Shutdown--help ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.