Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi not working wit iOS 9.0.2

Since I have updates to the latest version of iOS 9, I am not able to conmect to any wifi connection. Is there anything I could do ir should I wait till any software update? Thank you

PD i have an iPhone 6 64Gb

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 1:49 AM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2015 3:30 AM in response to luismiralles

luismiralles wrote:

Since I have updates to the latest version of iOS 9, I am not able to conmect to any wifi connection. Is there anything I could do ir should I wait till any software update? Thank you

PD i have an iPhone 6 64Gb

If it does not connect to ANY WiFi connection the problem is not your router, but rebooting the router will do no harm (and you should probably do it every once in a while, anyway).

Reset Network Settings on the phone should fix the problem. If it doesn't take it to an Apple store for diagnosis.

Oct 13, 2015 8:10 AM in response to luismiralles

I have an iPhone 5 with 9.0.2. I keep getting kicked off WiFi, or being unable to "find" it at all. This is not a router issue. I have tried several that used to work but now do not. Additionally, my husband's iPhone 6 is able to connect with no problems.

Resetting network settings and restarting phone does not work. I am having this issue with multiple routers that used to work fine on this phone.

Wifi not working wit iOS 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.