Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHY Notes can't sync sames data: Login in Same Apple ID in 4 devices; iMac, iPhone, iPad and www.iCloud.com,

I signed in same one Apple ID on my 4 devices; iMac (OS X 10.10.5) , iPhone4 (iOS7.1.2) , iPad (9.0.2) and www.iCloud.com but Notes is not syncing same information.

Surprised that Note from my iPad is syncing with my iCloud.com but Notes from my iMac is syncing with my iPhone. I am sure that I use Notes from iCloud from 4 devices and Sign in Sign Out , restart, delete but it didn't work.

It seems that i have 2 Apple ID but sign in same ID same password ; OMG or any things errors, Please help me .... how to solve this problem.

BTW, I used Find My iPhone app from iCloud.com , it shows on my devices, iMac, iPhone, iPad is ON LINE .😮

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), 27" Mid 2010

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 4:23 AM

6 replies

Oct 13, 2015 6:51 PM in response to Bakhtina

@Bakhtina, thank you for your kind answer, I am using Notes a lot. It is important to me.
Yes, I also have read the Notes Help in iCloud.com that mentioned this too same as your recommend but I couldn't understand the meaning very well and Apple Help Hotline is also busy.
[ I asked some support Technicians team, nobody can't support me. Sometimes I have learn that I have to know everything about Apple OS and iOS before other people will delete and changed my devices since big accidents can occurred from them, too. 😢 ]

Now, I am downing OS X EI to my iMac and other my old MacBookPro (mid 2009) to be OS X EI but I am wondering that all my old Notes in iMac, in macBookPro before upgrading new OS will all sync to iCloud.com too. Since I have worked a lot in NOTES, data is different, it can sync and merge to all devices with same data. BTW I have done back up by copying each notes in to other Notes before upgrading the OS, there is no EXPORT function in Notes.

BTW, my old iPhones 4 may be out of date now iOS 7.1.2 , 😟 no more useful to this Mac World, can't sync my Notes to all devices.

Kub Khun Krub = Thank you 🙂

One of Mac lovers since 1991

Oct 26, 2015 2:26 AM in response to Chokchai E

I have the same issue as this, I have two Macbook pros both on El Cap, an iPhone and an iPad both on iOS 9.1. Notes will sync with all devices accept by newest MacBook.

Notes sync when I log into iCloud.com

I have deleted and recreated my iCloud account on my MacBook several times an no joy.

new notes I create on this MacBook do not appear on the other devices.

WHY Notes can't sync sames data: Login in Same Apple ID in 4 devices; iMac, iPhone, iPad and www.iCloud.com,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.