Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

windows 7 itunes 12.3 so how do I add an album to my iphone

So I have imported and album. It shows and plays in itunes 12.3 There used to be two ways I have used in recent times (older versions)

1 go to the phone summary/music and click on the album

2 go to my music and do send to iphone.

I have none of these options in 12.3 can someone please explain.

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 5:58 AM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2015 2:30 PM in response to Eclipsechaser

Hi Eclipsechaser,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes and your iPhone. If you are having issues adding or syncing music from iTunes to your iPhone, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

iTunes 12 for Windows: Syncing overview

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers

Oct 20, 2015 6:43 AM in response to Eclipsechaser

Hi Eclipsechaser

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities; I'm sorry to hear that those articles weren't useful for your situation. If you have gone through the above linked articles completely without reaching a resolution or a direction for further troubleshooting, you may be better served by reaching out to one of Apple's other available resources for more direct assistance - https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

Regards

windows 7 itunes 12.3 so how do I add an album to my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.