Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to make disable Safari's window pinch?

We have made a web page for voting. Our users got an iPad to make their choices by pushing of possible answer buttons. We have used Safari to do this. Before we give iPad to a user we limited Safari's and iPad (turn off Safari's own button, and menus, protect main button with password etc.).

Everything was fine and worked well until this last iOS update. In this time user can pinch the Safari app, and he/she can push a small "X" on pinched window and can leave Safari. My question is: Is it possible to turn of this pinch movement in Safari?

(We have tested this movement in Google Chrome and this possibility is not in that app.)

Please help me!

Yours

Charlie

iPad, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 7:37 AM

I cannot think of a way to fix this 😟 This is something that Apple should really fix...

2 replies

Is it possible to make disable Safari's window pinch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.