Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rhomobile not working fine with Xcode 7.0.1

Dears,

I have upgraded to Xcode 7.0.1, and i tried to build my code written in ruby language under Rhomobile framework,

after a successful compilation i got the .xcodeProj extension and i ran it in the Xcode framework,

if i try to build the application and the "enable bitcode" has the value "YES" i got the below error:

bitcode bundle could not be generated because '/Users/pathsolutions/Denisk/Workspaces/Native_Mobile_Rhodes/imal_native_mobile /project/iphone/build/rhorunner.build/Release-iphoneos/rhorunner.build/libCoreAP I.a(network_api_init.o)' was built without full bitcode. All object files and libraries for bitcode must be generated from Xcode Archive or Install build for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

if i change the value to NO . the build process is completed and i can export a package, but after installing the package on the iphone, the application hangs and a white screen appears.

do you have any idea what can be the problem?

Regards,

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 8:07 AM

There are no replies.

Rhomobile not working fine with Xcode 7.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.