Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match won't allow me to add computer

I have an iPhone, Macbook, and a PC with a large HD, hence why iTunes Match is a great service for me.

All of my music is on the PC, which has an external HD backup of my music. I reformatted my HD, reinstalled iTunes, readded my music library, but now when I try to authorize the computer I go to:

• My Account
  • the iTunes in the Cloud section which has "Manage Devices" "Hidden Purchases" and "iTunes Match" options
  • Under iTunes Match, I can Turn On/Off Automatic Renewal and "Add This Computer"

But, when I click "Add This Computer" it just takes me to "http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/" to download iTunes, but I already have the most recent version of iTunes (v 12.3).

How do I add/re-add my computer and music to iTunes Match, I just added about 100 songs and would like to access them on other devices.

PC-OTHER, Windows 10, iTunes 12.3

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 6:35 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes Match won't allow me to add computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.