Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sd card reader problem

My sd card reader can see my photos but instead of them it says JPG where the preview should be. Been working perfectly until now. The photos can be read on my camera fine too. Help!

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 6:34 AM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2015 12:05 PM in response to Boydeh

Hi Boydeh,

I'm sure we can help you figure out what is going on, but I'm a bit unclear on the exact situation you are describing. Perhaps if you could provide a bit more information, it may help us determine where to start:

1. When you talk about seeing your photos and them appearing as .jpg (a file icon?) instead of previews, where exactly are you seeing them? Are you talking about viewing them in a Finder window, or are you viewing these through an application like Image Capture?

2. You said that this had been "working perfectly until now"; when exactly did this change? Has anything else changed about your configuration? Any new hardware or software, any updates, etc?

Please let us know, and we'll see if we can't help figure this out.

Cheers

Sd card reader problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.