Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 internet on wifi is painfully slow & always has been.

I've had my iPhone 6 since about when they came out, and from day 1, my internet (when I'm connected to wifi) has been just painfully slow- half the time it just gives up, and says Safari can't load the page. Any app I have that is meant the access the web, twitter, instagram, etc., is extremely slow 75% of the time... but only when I'm connected to wifi!

And I know it's not my wifi that's slow, because it doesn't matter where I am (work, home, gym), it's ANY wifi, that makes my phone's internet slow.

So..... what's up with that? I think it's slower than my iPhone 4 was..

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:23 AM

5 replies

Oct 13, 2015 10:06 AM in response to razmee209

Thanks. I actually have tried the network reset from time to time- it doesn't help the issue much. It's been a very very temporary fix, and sometimes it doesn't affect anything at all.

For what it's worth, my home wifi is Time Warner (and it is slowest at home... only on my phone though, computer internet speed is usually OK) and I wonder if it's something to do with TW.

My iPhone 6 internet on wifi is painfully slow & always has been.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.