Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes wont sync iOS 7 (iPhone 4) and El Capitan (MBP 13" Mid 2010). It is not seamless after all is it, Apple? Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Mail do sync.

Notes wont sync iOS 7 (iPhone 4) and El Capitan (MBP 13" Mid 2010). It is not seamless after all is it, Apple? Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Mail do sync.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:29 AM

2 replies

May 15, 2016 10:05 PM in response to jops66

Yeah im having this same problem also. I have a ipad mini 2 on ios 7 and iphone 6 plus on ios 8 and a mac book pro on Elcapitan. All three devices are logged into the same icloud account and notes all checked to sync. Only my phone and ipad notes will sync. The Mac book pro doesnt sync at all. It will not show any notes from my phone or ipad. Notes i have make on macbook will not show on phone or ipad either. Everything else ( mail,photos,calendar) all work between the 3.

I did some research and still cant figure out what is wrong.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.