Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

windows 10 compatability with itunes

Windows 10

IOS 9.0.2

Iphone 5S

Running ITunes version: 12.3.0.44

ITunes longer recognizes that iPhone is connected to PC to be able to sync.

Tried reloading iTunes, contacted Microsoft which said to contact apple, did the iPhone device driver update(it is current and up to date driver), ensured that this laptop is authorized in the iTunes application.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2015 3:31 PM

Hi rmbweeboo,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are not able to see the iOS device in iTunes. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article, it should be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Cheers

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2015 3:31 PM in response to rmbweeboo

Hi rmbweeboo,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are not able to see the iOS device in iTunes. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article, it should be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Cheers

Oct 15, 2015 3:36 PM in response to mario49

Hi Mario49,

I had read very similar articles and had tried the various steps in the article. Unfortunately, none of the articles including this one speak to Windows 10. Tried these steps for each previous version of windows in hopes it would correct, but still unresponsive to knowing the I-phone is attached for syncin to iTunes. I appreciate the thoughts.

windows 10 compatability with itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.