Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotlight Search not working with iWork Apps

iOS 9 Spotlight Search is not working with iWork Apps (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote). I am using an iPhone 6 Plus. Spotlight Search will not find file nor folder names in these Apps. I called Apple Support about this and the person who helped me was able to confirm the issue on her own iPhone. She checked with Apple Technical Support who requested screenshots from me to confirm my Spotlight Search settings and my search results. She said they will have to submit this as a bug request. Sounds like this is confirmation of the issue.

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:13 AM

3 replies

Oct 21, 2015 6:56 AM in response to golfwar

I don't understand your comment. What update are you talking about? I am running iOS 9.0.2 on my iPhone 6 Plus and the issue persists. I have been working with Apple customer support for over a week on this issue. They escalated it to engineering because they were able to replicate this problem. So it is NOT resolved. By the way, I've discovered that Spotlight Search not only will not find file names in iWork Apps but also file names in my GoodReader App.

Spotlight Search not working with iWork Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.