Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini iOS 9.0.2: no personal hotspot option available

I have SIM card with 4G hotspot supported by Carrier - I checked this sim on my iPhone 5s - personal hotspot option presents and works ok there

BUT for some reason with the same sim personal hotspot option is missed on my iPad mini,

the issue existed on ipad iOS 7.1.2 and was not fixed after update to 9.0.2.

option is just not shown neither in Settings nor in Mobile data / APN settings tabs - so it shows nowhere where it should.

Attached 2 screenshots here.

I Already tried to switch it on/ off with different combinations / played with switchers / resetted APN and network settings - nothing helped, looks like iPad bug.

Could it it be fixed somehow? Very need help with this. Read several articles about similar issues - nothing helped too.User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2, No personal hotspot option is shown

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 8:50 AM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2015 9:05 AM in response to Oglilu

for the guys who would say that iPad mini doesn't support personal hotspot at all - I have another SIM card of different provider and with some hacks / tricks etc (so not from the first attempt as well) I was managed to find this option on my iPad mini with that sim finally - see attached screenshot. But unfortunately I now need it for another sim but the same tricks do not help 😟User uploaded file

iPad mini iOS 9.0.2: no personal hotspot option available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.