Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lots of things not working!!

Sao I got a 6S Plus, and Live Photos wasn't working - it was all sped up each time. So I reset and restored from back up, since then lots of stuff has gone wrong - health app isn't recording any movement whatsoever, it's synched with my phone but activity app isn't working, over half the apps have stopped working and I need to delete and reinstall, force touch isn't working on some aps (mail and photos for e.g.), love photos is still speeding them up...

Anyways, genius bar where pretty useless, they gave me a new phone, but admitted it was a problem with my software and that starting my phone as a new phone would probably fix it.... But wouldn't I lose all my stuff? He reckoned I'd just lose iMessage messages, but what about every app without an iCloud save?!?!

It's staggering how much everything goes wrong with apple products now...

Anyone have any ideas? or other solutions to bring it back?

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:10 AM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2015 10:05 AM in response to DarrenBolton

After upgrading to iOS 9.0.2, my phone is not unlocking properly (if there are other problems, I haven't found them) and reloading the OS from iTunes, as a new device did not fix the problem. However, it's worth a try for you (hey, can't hurt). If you back up your phone first (I backed up on my computer thru iTunes), you will be able to reload photos, contacts, messages and purchased apps.

Lots of things not working!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.