Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't my iPhone 6 on iOS 9 or my iPad mini on iOS 9 connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or register my Apple ID?

I was playing a game on my iPad and wanted to purchase some bonuses, but when I tried to, the app said it couldn't complete the purchase. I then went to the App Store and logged out of my account to try to log back in, only to have a pop up saying "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store". I turned my iPad off and on, twice, only to see the error wouldn't fix itself. Wondering if this was a problem with just my iPad, I also tried it on my phone, only to get the same error.

Both devices are updated to the newest iOS 9 version and I haven't noticed this problem until today.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, Also have an iPad mini on iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 10:05 AM

2 replies

Why won't my iPhone 6 on iOS 9 or my iPad mini on iOS 9 connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or register my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.