Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot connect iTunes

I have tried everything on the discussions about this subject that had been made before but despite using the latest software and setting the time I still can't connect to iTunes when I try to log in to apple store. (iPhone)

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 10:20 AM

2 replies

Oct 13, 2015 12:33 PM in response to ozumsu

ozumsu wrote:

I have tried everything on the discussions about this subject that had been made before but despite using the latest software ...

This part of your post tells us absolutely nothing. We cannot tell what you have done and what you have not done. We cannot tell exactly what versions of the software you are using. You say "the latest", but thet is not necessarily true.

For example, if you have an old operating system, it may well not be able to support the current version of iTunes (12.3). This may well be the cause of your problem.

You should tell us specifically what you have tried, what versions of software you have (iOS, iTunes, either Windows or OS X), what type of computer you have, and any other details. For example, you say "connect to iTunes when I try to log in to Apple Store." Actually, if you're trying to log in to the Apple Store on your computer, the order is reversed.

cannot connect iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.