Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iDraw has disappeared from my Mac.

I bought and installed iDraw over a year ago. This morning I noticed a "?" on my launch bar. iDraw is no longer in ay applications folder, nor can I find it on the app store. What happened? I still have all my .idraw files.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 11:03 AM

6 replies

Oct 13, 2015 11:07 AM in response to Justin Paikos

It appears that iDraw is no longer for sale in the Mac App Store. However, the developer not selling the app through the Mac App Store would not affect the downloaded copy on your Mac. Apple does not reach out and delete the app from your Mac.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.0.2

Oct 14, 2015 7:06 PM in response to Justin Paikos

I got the same thing this morning... Cant see why the App would have changed - it's not an inactive symbol, it's actually not there in my Applications folder!

So the "?" showing is I presume that the alias can't find the app.

But how can an App remove itself? Some peculiar OS update? File conflicts?

Nope....

When I look at the AppStore updates it shows a new App called Graphic... so that's what has replaced iDraw. And it's already installed from an 'update all' I performed.

The icon has 3 pen nib/points showing in a row.

And it's working ok.

iDraw has disappeared from my Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.