Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will I be able to connect to game center it's been 2 weeks since 9.02 update?

When will I be able to connect to Game Center it's been 2 weeks and still will not connect after 9.02 update. Anyone else ha this problem?

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:49 AM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2015 12:53 PM in response to Brenda413

Greetings Brenda413,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It is my understanding that you are not able to sign into GameCenter. I would recommend you read this article, it should be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

If you can't sign in to Game Center or stay connected, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet.
  2. If you can't create an account or sign in to Game Center from within a game, try to create an account or sign in using the Game Center app.
  3. Sign out of Game Center, then sign back in. If you can't sign in to Game Center with an Apple ID, reset your password or use another email address. To manage your Apple ID, go to My Apple ID.
  4. If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that your Wi-Fi router is configured for Game Center.
  5. If you can't sign in on a Mac, continue with the steps to resolve sign in issues.

Have a nice day

When will I be able to connect to game center it's been 2 weeks since 9.02 update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.