Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

View only Synched music on iPhone 6s when offline?

I successfully synced a selection of albums from my MacBook to my iPhone. Yet, when I look at my library on my phone while NOT being on WI-FI, I wish to only see the available albums to select from. Is there a way to change the view so that only synched albums appear on the phone? What is not working for me is having to drill down into each album to see IF its available offline. And yes, I am aware of the >Make this Available Off-Line. This is not what I am looking for. I would appreciate seeing ONLY albums available to me when I am off the grid.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:36 AM

2 replies

Oct 13, 2015 9:57 AM in response to Andlman_apple

The setting you're looking for is hidden away a little bit. On the My Music tab, tap the divider that says "Albums" (may also say "Artists", "Songs", etc.). At the bottom there's a switch for "Only Offline Music". Turn that on.

It doesn't seem to work correctly with playlists, but on the Library tab it seems to do the job.

View only Synched music on iPhone 6s when offline?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.