Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to the iTunes Store layout? It was perfectly readable in horizontal rows and now appears in a left hand column. Surely there is something wrong with y system - wich is the new El capitan ios?

What happened to the iTunes Store layout? It was perfectly readable in horizontal rows and suddenly it appears in a left hand column - and I can't even see where you press play for a 30 sec preview. Surely there is something wrong with my system, which is the new El Capitan Ios operating system on a MACbook pro?

mac book, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:38 AM

2 replies

Oct 14, 2015 7:39 AM in response to ronan411

Yes, me too. The layout is all wonky. Like something you would get if you had a bad internet connection. At first I thought it was just, you know, the new itunes layout. You know how bad itunes layout is. I just thought they were going all microsoft and solving a problem by making it worse. It all started when I downloaded el capitan. But today I tried to download showtime, and the ad for showtime is actually over the button to select the app, and you can't move the ad window. Something is seriously wrong here, folks.

What happened to the iTunes Store layout? It was perfectly readable in horizontal rows and now appears in a left hand column. Surely there is something wrong with y system - wich is the new El capitan ios?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.