Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just upgraded my iPhone and backed up my old one to get all of my contacts and pictures and stuff but now i keep getting notifications saying that I have no storage space. If I delete my old phones backup will it delete all of my stuff along with i

I just upgraded my iPhone and backed up my old one to get all of my contacts and pictures and stuff but now I keep getting notifications saying that I have no storage space. If I delete my old phones backup will it delete all of my stuff along with it?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 10:14 AM

There are no replies.

i just upgraded my iPhone and backed up my old one to get all of my contacts and pictures and stuff but now i keep getting notifications saying that I have no storage space. If I delete my old phones backup will it delete all of my stuff along with i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.