Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education store not working

Hello, new to the forums so forgive me if this is wrong or i've put it in the wrong area (if the moderators could move it to the appropriate area I am sure that would be best).

Anyway, my issue is with the online Apple store - specifically the education store. The signing in bit works fine, and it verifies my student status with Unidays which all works fine as well, the problem is when I want to buy something. Usually when you click buy, it will take you to a screen that shows the different models and you pick the one you want. However when I click buy I just get taken to a white screen which shows nothing. This is the case with all apple products when going in via the education store. The store works fine when you are doing it normally but it does not work when you want the education pricing. I have tried deleting my cookies and cache, using other devices to get onto the store but it simply will not let me purchase the product.

Hoping someone can help me out here as kind of pulling my hair - the macbook is essential for my studies and time is running out for me to get it in time.

Thanks in advance.

iMac, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 10:01 AM

1 reply

Education store not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.