Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello Community! I crashed my Display from my Iphone 5s. It is nearly 2 years old, exactly in January 2016. Is anybody know, if i have right now a guaranty? thanks !

Hello Community!

I crashed my Display from my Iphone 5s. 😢

It is nearly 2 years old, exactly in January 2016.

Is anybody know, if i have right now a guaranty?

thanks !

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 11:14 AM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2015 11:20 AM in response to LisaKelli

You never had a guaranty.

The iPhone comes with a 1 year warranty which can be extended at the time of purchase to 3 years.

So if you didn't extend the warranty it is out of warranty now.

Your statement of; "I crashed my Display from my Iphone 5s" would be classified as damage so even if you extended the warranty, the damage you did to it would void that any way. So your iPhone is out of warranty now.

You can take it to your local Apple Store and see if they will replace it with an out of warranty replacement. Of course, you are going to have to pay for that.

Hello Community! I crashed my Display from my Iphone 5s. It is nearly 2 years old, exactly in January 2016. Is anybody know, if i have right now a guaranty? thanks !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.