Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHY DOES the VOICE MESSAGE FEATURE NOT WORK?!?!?!

I know multiple people that have updated and cannot send voice messages and this is my favorite feature! Please fix this immediately!! Oh, and I keep getting dropped service randomly?!? WTH is that all about. I have a brand new 6S! 9.0.2

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 11:32 AM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2015 11:38 AM in response to prestonmtz

Try a forced restart: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps BEFORE doing the restart.

However, if your "service is dropping" yes, that could very well be an issue with your carrier. Some carriers issued a configuration update along corresponding to iOS 9 being released. You may be missing that or have other issues.

WHY DOES the VOICE MESSAGE FEATURE NOT WORK?!?!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.