Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to iTunes Store.

Cannot connect to iTunes Store. first aware of issue at 18.10 London uk time. Tried my Apple TV, ipad2, iphone5 keep getting error message that I cannot connect to iTunes. Checked wifi that's working ok. Changed my password still Can't connect to iTunes Store. Anyone else having issues? Thanks

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 10:47 AM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2015 11:08 AM in response to stephen b fromlondon

im back into iTunes Store now. No error msg and am watching a purchased film on my Apple TV. I checked a forum answer and it suggested doing the following things. checked my time and date to see if I was in right zone which it was. checked to see if running on right software update, that was ok. Checked wifi settings seemed ok. I decided to change router to run on my iPhone 5. Not sure what happened but all working fine now for iTunes Store on my Apple TV, iphone5 and ipad2.

Cannot connect to iTunes Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.