Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy a Straight Talk IPhone prepaid from Walmart, will they send me a phone number to go with it?

I have never owned a smartphone. I am looking at the ones online at Walmart, where they sell Iphones with the Straight Talk prepaid plan. If I purchased one, would I just activate the card and voila, it would work? How would I know what the phone number is? I do not want to use the cell number on my old Verizon flip phone...

Please help, I would love to get an Iphone but the process is Greek to me!

iPhone 5s, null

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 11:59 AM

Yes, if you bought such a phone you will be given a phone number when you register it in the

StraightTalk system.

Looks like you then need to purchase monthly plans. Consider the total cost of the iPhone and its monthly need for data when you decide to go this route. Also be sure that StraightTalk is available in the areas you hope to use the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2015 11:59 AM in response to Hawkeyestate

Yes, if you bought such a phone you will be given a phone number when you register it in the

StraightTalk system.

Looks like you then need to purchase monthly plans. Consider the total cost of the iPhone and its monthly need for data when you decide to go this route. Also be sure that StraightTalk is available in the areas you hope to use the phone.

If I buy a Straight Talk IPhone prepaid from Walmart, will they send me a phone number to go with it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.