Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how different is mid-2015 iMac 5k 27" with the late-2015 27" iMac

I just got a new iMac a few days ago and I still have the option of returning that and getting a new one. I was wondering if it's worth the effort.

Is there a comparative chart somewhere?

IMAC (RETINA 5K, 27-INCH, MID 2015)

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 12:32 PM

8 replies

Oct 13, 2015 1:07 PM in response to anshumg

Sadly not yet, but you’ll can have an idea comparing here:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015) - Technical Specifications

https://www.apple.com/imac/specs/

For what I'd saw the base model comes with a AMD Radeon R9 M380 graphics processor with 2GB of GDDR5 memory vs AMD Radeon R9 M290 graphics processor with 2GB of GDDR5 memory.

An all-new sixth-generation Intel Core processor in the 27-inch iMac — at up to 4.0GHz — and 1867MHz memory.

Wider Color Palette. True-to-life color. Alive onscreen: Many of the brilliant, unique colors you see in the real world never make it to your screen. A wider color gamut makes more of these real-life colors available on the Retina display. A striking 25 percent more. So whether it’s a sunset at the beach or your favorite football team’s jerseys, you’ll see them just as you saw them — on a display that’s more vibrant than ever.

And of course for the same price the all-new Apple Magic Keyboard and Apple Magic Mouse 2.

Hope this helps )

how different is mid-2015 iMac 5k 27" with the late-2015 27" iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.