Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes says Purchase is complete but clicking download button nothing happens

Hello,

I am purchasing through the Australian iTunes Store. I am on Windows 10 Pro and iTunes is version 12.3. I also have an iPad mini using ios 9.02

I am having trouble purchasing and downloading from the iTunes Store for all Apps, Music, TV shows etc. I can click on the purchase buttons and then enter my password for purchasing and iTunes goes thru the whole connecting to iTunes Store routine. iTunes tells that that the purchase has been successful and gives me the download dialog box.

User uploaded file

However, when i click on the Download or Download All buttons nothing happens. The little download ring does not appear in the top right hand corner of iTunes and if I use the Check for Available Downloads... menu item it says that I have no outstanding downloads.

I have contacted Apple support a couple of times but their response did not fix the problem. They told me to check my security software which it clearly cant be as i could purchase things a month ago and now i cant. Security software hasn't been changed in that time.

Based on iTunes telling me that the purchase went through and the download dialog box came up I would expect to see the purchase in my account and on my credit card but neither is the case. I tried uninstalling iTunes and installing an earlier version but this did not fix the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem and have they been able to resolve the issue?

Thank you all for any response this post may receive.

Windows 10

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 1:17 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes says Purchase is complete but clicking download button nothing happens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.