Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I create a template letter with a jpeg logo picture as letterhead?

how do I create a letterhead using a jpeg picture I want to import as a logo?

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 3:22 PM

Depending on the version of Pages, each have letterhead template examples, or you can roll your own.

Start a new document with a blank word processing template. For each added image and Text box, disable object wrap — so you can overlap them. Set the font attributes in the Text box(es) to your needs, scale the image, and position with the Text box(es) the way you like, and then group all. Save once into your Documents folder as a backup .pages document, and then choose File menu ▸ Save as Template… .

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2015 3:22 PM in response to kittyfromedinburgh

Depending on the version of Pages, each have letterhead template examples, or you can roll your own.

Start a new document with a blank word processing template. For each added image and Text box, disable object wrap — so you can overlap them. Set the font attributes in the Text box(es) to your needs, scale the image, and position with the Text box(es) the way you like, and then group all. Save once into your Documents folder as a backup .pages document, and then choose File menu ▸ Save as Template… .

how do I create a template letter with a jpeg logo picture as letterhead?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.