Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes match not working Oct 13, 2015

match not working still after system status page says it's fixed

Itunes-OTHER

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 1:43 PM

10 replies

Oct 13, 2015 8:10 PM in response to the_breeze

I was getting the same error 503. The good news is that iTunes is working for me, but the bad news is that one of my playlists is now missing. It had more than 400 songs from Apple Music that I was reviewing to see if I wanted to add them to my main playlists. I swear I've had more problems with Apple software since "upgrading" to El Capitan than I've ever had. Apple is burning through my goodwill very quickly.

Oct 15, 2015 1:18 AM in response to the_breeze

Weird Match behaviour since morning of the 15th.

iPad (iOS 8.4) shows all matched content, but plays - after a delay of 20-30 seconds - only some random picks from each album or none at all.

iPhone (iOS 8.3) shows only iTunes purchased albums and songs, but plays them as usual.

Apple TV shows all the matched artists and albums and either plays some songs or says "no content was found".

I have turned everything on and off a couple of times, but that doesn't seem to help.

Funnily enough, I was going to pick up a travel Bluetooth speaker today, but all this makes me wonder if it's worth it...

Let's hope they will sort it out.

itunes match not working Oct 13, 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.