Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to tell Apple that my iPhone 6 Plus was stolen today

MY Apple iPhone 6 Plus white was stolen today in wood st library walthamstow London e17. The serial number is 35*******616

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3, null

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2015 1:28 PM

Sorry Apple can't do anything to help you.

Look at the link to see what you can do If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

3 replies

Oct 13, 2015 2:51 PM in response to razmee209

HI. Thanks but I have the app and keep on logging in to see where the thief lives and hopefully get the cops to nick him. But I thought that Apple might want to know so that they can put in on there database for reference. So if we don't get it back and someone sends it to them to get repaired they too can call the cops on the scum thief.

Oct 17, 2015 1:28 PM in response to speedy68

speedy68 wrote:

HI. Thanks but I have the app and keep on logging in to see where the thief lives and hopefully get the cops to nick him. But I thought that Apple might want to know so that they can put in on there database for reference. So if we don't get it back and someone sends it to them to get repaired they too can call the cops on the scum thief.

Apple has no database of lost and stolen devices. They do not get involved with lost or stolen devices at all.

Your carrier may be able to blacklist it for you, so it cannot be used on their network or others that share the same blacklisting database.

Report a lost or stolen Apple product - Apple Support

I want to tell Apple that my iPhone 6 Plus was stolen today

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.