Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart playlist Not Putting My Songs In Order?

I've tried searching for a solution to this but I've had no luck. I use smart playlists to find my recently added songs easier, but ever since I got my iPhone 5s in July, iTunes won't put my playlists' songs in the right order. The playlist shows up fine on my iTunes on my computer, but when I got into the playlist on my phone, the songs aren't alphabetized with the older songs I have( the new songs get put above the older songs in the playlist). Because of this, if I try to listen to a new song in the playlist, it'll play for a bit, but then switch to the song that should be in the alphabetical spot. So, if I want to listen to my new song for more than 3 minutes, I have to go into my songs and search for it. I've tried remaking the playlists but it didn't help... Any advice is appreciated!!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 2:20 PM

1 reply

Smart playlist Not Putting My Songs In Order?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.