Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas keeps on crashing on my iPad mini

When I try to open the gta san andreas it gets crashed please tell me a solution I downloaded GTA San Andreas from this website <Link Edited by Host> please help me

<Edited by Host>

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 5:42 AM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2015 3:50 PM in response to iAPLogger

Hello,

As "Grand Theft Auto" is not an Apple product, nor is it developed by Apple - we can only only help you to a certain extent.

Here are your options:

- Delete the app, and try reinstalling it from the App Store - if you paid for the app, you will be able to redownload it for free.

- Contact the app developers, explain your issue and details that they may require.

- Try shutting down the device, by holding down the On button until screen shuts down, then reboot it by doing the same process.

Kind Regards,

MrBeats

Oct 14, 2015 7:28 AM in response to iAPLogger

If you downloaded from somewhere other than the App Store then you have a jailbroken device. If you are downloading apps from non-legitimate sites then you are using them at your own risk. Also know that if you are installing apps that normally cost money and you find them for free through a jailbroken device then you are also involved in theft.

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas keeps on crashing on my iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.