Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to upgrade my iCloud storage. But when I try to do it - it is showing the wrong email address to sign on. How can I change it to the correct/newer one?

I want to upgrade my iCloud storage on my iMac (Yosemite software version 10.10.4, 2.66 GHz Intel Core Duo),

But when I try to do it - it is showing the wrong email address to sign on. How can I change it to the correct/newer one? I went to the Apple store and had my iPhone, and iPad synced with one address and password. I think my iMac didn't get the message.

imac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 4:41 PM

There are no replies.

I want to upgrade my iCloud storage. But when I try to do it - it is showing the wrong email address to sign on. How can I change it to the correct/newer one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.