Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having problems with my WiFi. When I'm home and at the office I have to put the pass word back every time I return. I had iPhone 5 never had any issues. I need wifi to work.

wifi issues with iPhone 6s. I never had issues until I changed phones. I shouldn't have to put in pass words every time I leave and get back. I am a Real Estate Agent and I use my phone to get into homes. My Ekey will not work.

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 6:30 PM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2015 8:22 PM in response to sherryrod

Im having the same issue where I go from place to place with wifi available. I have been given wifi password and connected without a problem. But when i leave and come back a few days later to the same wifi connection with th same wifi password, I have to renter it again. My phone is up to date and I even restarted the phone. But that didn't work. seems like its a software issue that needs to be patched. Any comments Apple?

I am having problems with my WiFi. When I'm home and at the office I have to put the pass word back every time I return. I had iPhone 5 never had any issues. I need wifi to work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.