Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app crashes when attaching >5 photos in ios9

My company uses an app called iattachment to attach, name, and compress up to 40 photos to attach to an email for processing by our server.

in ios9 the app crashes with more than 5 photos. In ios8 we could easily attach up to 40. The developer of this app has stated that they wont support this app in ios9 because all of the features are redundant to the feature set of ios9.

ok. so I went to the apple photo viewer app in ios9 and attempted to attach multiple photos to an email, and it wont let me attah more than 5. I have the compression setting at maximum (small). additionally, I couldn't figure out hot to rename the photos. Renaming the photos is important because that is what determines how the server will treat the photos once it receives them.

I found another third party app that allows attaching multiple photos to an email; "video emal", but it crashes also with more than 5 photos. This causes me to believe that the crasing thing has something to do with ios9, and not just the fact that the app hasn't been updated.

someone please help!

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 4:52 PM

There are no replies.

app crashes when attaching >5 photos in ios9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.