Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Eventhough i have internet connection in my windows desktop,am not able to connect itunes store through my itunes.its showing "itunes could not connect to the itunes store.an unknown error occurd".but my chrome connecting to internet.how to solve??

Eventhough i have internet connection in my windows desktop,am not able to connect itunes store through my itunes.its showing "itunes could not connect to the itunes store.an unknown error occurd".but my chrome connecting to internet.how to solve??

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2015 3:22 AM

Hi gokulkrish62,

I see that you are unable to connect to the iTunes Store from your computer, which has a verifiable and working internet connection. I have an article for you with some steps to help you troubleshoot this issue, and it can be found here:

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2015 3:22 AM in response to gokulkrish62

Hi gokulkrish62,

I see that you are unable to connect to the iTunes Store from your computer, which has a verifiable and working internet connection. I have an article for you with some steps to help you troubleshoot this issue, and it can be found here:

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.