Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems streaming iTunes movies to Apple TV

I can stream iTunes movies to my iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro without any problems (usually), but for some reason getting to play on my Apple TV is hit or miss. They take a very long time to load, and most of the time I have to change the settings to standard definition to get them to start at all. I realize that my internet connection is probably partially to blame, but why is the Apple TV the only device that seems to have problems? I have tried unplugging it and resetting it. I would like to transition away from DVDs and Blu-Rays and start buying all of my future movies from iTunes, but until I can get this issue resolved, it doesn't seem to be a viable option.

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 6:48 PM

1 reply

Problems streaming iTunes movies to Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.