Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage & Facetime activation error

Hola comunidad! Estoy buscando ayuda para activar mi iMessage & Facetime desde mi ipad 3 mini en Argentina.

Intenté todos los métodos que publicaron en el foro, desde reset->settings hasta el wipe completo del ipad.

Me llamaron hoy de apple, pero se cortó dos veces y no me volvieron a llamar asi que quedó el caso abierto. Les adjunto un error.

En las opciones de Facetime y de iMessages no me figura el turn on/off como en los iphone, simplemente me sale el login del ID de apple.

Al loguearme con mi usuario y password correctos me arroja "Activacion de Facetime. Se ha producido un error durante la activacion. Inténtalo de nuevo"

¿Alguien sabe por qué tira este error?

Gracias!!

User uploaded file

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 6:20 PM

10 replies

Oct 14, 2015 4:20 AM in response to Ethan7988

Thanks!

I found this post Mini iPad 3 Can't sign in to iMessage or FaceTime and it seems Apple has many bugs on iPad mini 3.

About the 2 suggestions you metioned:

My email is verified. id.apple.com and I checked it. I tried with a new account too, but i didnt work either.

I'll ask to my friend if she can login on my iPad with her acct. (she already use iMessage on her iphone)

😟

Oct 14, 2015 6:03 AM in response to GabitaLove

I have the same problem in my Ipad Mini 4 using ios 9.0.2.

Have opened a case with Apple Support and till now no reply from them when this issue will be resolved. Have tried all the troubleshooting procedure they recommended and still cannot activate iMessage and Facetime.

Hope more people can open the case with Apple Support and get them to resolve the issue fast.

Oct 18, 2015 9:04 AM in response to toolamg

I have wasted many precious hours trying to get facetime and imessage working on my ipad mini after the IOS 9.0 update and followed every suggestion made by various posts in the Apple community including reset, network reset, rebooting and so on but so far unable to breathe life into them. Waiting for the Eureka moment! Apple please help.

iMessage & Facetime activation error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.