Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot delete all recent calls on IPhone 6

After updating my IPhone 6 to IOS 9 and the fix I no longer can find the edit button in my recent phone calls. I want to delete them all at once and the Edit button sometimes is not there. Sometimes it is. Same thing with my husbands phone. Is this happening to anyone else.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 7:15 PM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2015 7:51 PM in response to joannfromnh

No, i dont see this issue happened in iOS 9.0.2.

I can see 'Edit' button appear at upper right corner of the Recent' tab.

My first upgrade to iOS 9.0.2 issues were related to battery life and Cellular network connection to 4G. But i resolve it through Erase All Setting and Restore everything from iTunes. (Do a backup in iTunes first before doing Erase All Settings)

Probably you want to try it out. Good luck.

Oct 13, 2015 8:46 PM in response to joannfromnh

It should not be a problem by backing up iphone to iTunes if there is no WiFi, as you can use lightning cable to connect iphone to PC or Mac.

Just to remind you that the Backup does not back up your personal files such as your music/videos files. You may need to sync them back into your iphone after restoration is completed.

Just another reminder, because of the latest iTunes version, the backup does not include your Apps files anymore (except those built-in Apps by Apple). It only backups those Apps pointers and tie them under your Apple ID.

So this is what i found out when i completed my restoration, the personal Apps were being downloaded one by one from Apps Store over the WiFi, after i signed in my Apple ID.

Yeah, WiFi comes in here. As WiFi will save me from paying 3G/4G network to download the Apps.

I hope this info may help you. and not confusing you 🙂

Cannot delete all recent calls on IPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.