Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will iphone 6s A1586(sim-free) bought from USA, priced at $649 in the apple store, work in India without any hassles?I mean, i only have to insert a nano sim card in the phone and it will start functioning,right?

Will iphone 6s A1586(sim-free) bought from USA, priced at $649 in the apple store, work in India without any hassles?I mean, i only have to insert a nano sim card in the phone and it will start functioning,right?

iPhone 5

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 8:37 PM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2015 8:51 PM in response to aman0309

Warranty support is NOT international. If you have any problem with the phone, you will need to send it to someone you know in the US for him/her to bring it to Apple. Then he/she will have to send the phone back to you once the problem is resolved.

In addition, different countries use different LTE bands. Apple does NOT guarantee that you will receive LTE speeds if you purchase your phone in a country other than the one for which it is intended to be sold.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.