Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't log into the App Store oh my phone, but I can log into iCloud in the setting with the same account!

I have 2 App Store accounts, account #1 and account #2

I can't log into the App Store to update the apps on my phone, but I can log into iCloud in the setting with account #1! I can also log into the iTunes on my computer.

When I try to log into the App Store with account #1, it will popup and say "verification failed. You Apple ID or password is incorrect." even though I am using the correct ID and password! because I am logged into iCloud with account #1!!

FYI: I have no trouble loging into the App Store using account #2.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 16, 2015 11:09 AM

5 replies

Oct 17, 2015 9:03 AM in response to modular747

Also when I tired to reset the password with the password I thought should be the correct one (assuming I had the password wrong when I tried to log into app store), so by typing the "new" what I thought is the correct one shouldn't have a problem (if that makes sense...) but it wouldn't let me because it says I cannot use an old password as a new password! shouldn't that mean my "old" password was correct then!? but I still can't log in with the "old" password!!

I can't log into the App Store oh my phone, but I can log into iCloud in the setting with the same account!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.