Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

being charged twice for itunes.c

Hi. Recently i tried to switch my itunes region back to malaysia and while editing my payment information, there is no 'none' options anymore.

After i key in my debit card info and logged in, my debit card is charged by itunes for the apps (itunes.c) and being logged out after a while. I have only download free apps till now. Will i able to get refund? Because i had been charged for twice.

I cannot open itunes store in my iphone too , once i opened it ,the app will directly switch to itunes u as well.

Iphone 6 plus,64gb ios 9.0.2

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 19, 2015 6:51 AM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2015 9:22 AM in response to kwongnie

For the 'none' option : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

Has your debit card been accepted by iTunes, there aren't any error messages on the payment details ? And if there aren't you are trying to remove the card by logging into the account (e.g. by tapping on your id in Settings > App And iTunes Stores on your phone), not when trying to download something (you are unlikely to get the 'none' option when trying to download something) ?

What are the charges that you are receiving ? When you add or change card details on an account you are likely to receive a temporary store holding charge, which your card issuer should remove (which they generally do within a few days or so) : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

For the iTunes store app, try logging out of your account on your by tapping on your id in Settings > App And iTunes Stores and then log back in

being charged twice for itunes.c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.