Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Add-In Missing from Outlook 2010

I recently upgraded to iTunes 12.3 and my new iPhone has iOS 9.0.2. My calendar sync has stopped working (events added to Outlook will sync over fine to my iPhone but any additions/deletions from my iPhone will not sync over to Outlook). After some research, I found that this problem may be caused by the iTunes add-in missing in Outlook 2010.

Where can I download this add-in? I believe Apple is supposed to bundle this add-in with iTunes, however, it seems to have missed that last version of iTunes. Has anyone experienced a similar issue? If so, any help is greatly appreciated!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 19, 2015 7:55 PM

3 replies

Oct 20, 2015 7:28 AM in response to debkops

Hi debkops,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your post, it sounds like you are having difficulty syncing your calendar data from your iPhone to Outlook 2010 on your Windows computer. If this is correct, I suggest reading over and working through the suggested steps located in the following article.

Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010 - Apple Support

Best!

iTunes Add-In Missing from Outlook 2010

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.