Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Selling a Product on Apple Online Store

I designed and built a very Special and unique Dock station (it is not a copy of any other Product and as i said what i did is the first ever made with that material and Functions)for iPhone 6 and Proudly i want to contact apple to sale this Device in Apple Store. the question is How can i contact them to Talk seriously about this case?

So, anybody knows how to contact Apple for this?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 21, 2015 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2015 5:58 AM

Check the contact button at the bottom of this page.

6 replies

Oct 21, 2015 7:32 AM in response to weisstiger

Be aware that Apple does not want your product or idea and if you submit it it then belongs to them.

http://www.apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/policies/ideas.html

User uploaded file

Apple or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to Apple or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Apple’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Apple. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.

TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION

You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Apple, without any compensation to you; (2) Apple may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Apple to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.

PRODUCT FEEDBACK

Apple does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of Apple’s existing business. If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you send it to us using the form found at www.apple.com/contact, or you can choose from the many other listed areas for your feedback. Please provide only specific feedback on Apple’s existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that Apple’s policy will not permit it to accept or consider. It’s just one more way that Apple can learn how to best satisfy your needs.

Feedback and Information

Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Apple shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.

Oct 22, 2015 8:49 AM in response to weisstiger

The information Bob is referencing is if you want to sell your device to Apple, Inc. and have them sell it under their brand. If you are wanting to sell your item under your brand on the Apple Online store you will need to contact the online store directly. You can either call 1-800-MY-APPLE and ask them to transfer you to a buyer or call the headquarters to get the proper number. You are going to have to be able to provide a estimate of how many you can produce in a given product year, the turnaround time, etc.

If you do not have a distribution method currently established for your product they probably are not going to be interested.

Selling a Product on Apple Online Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.