Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes connect bug - I can't upload update - version 1.7

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has had this problem today.

I've a game Invasion Defender on app store, the live version is 1.0 and I tried to upload a new version after my update got rejected as I needed to change something.

Anyway, my live version is Bundle version is 1.0, short version 1.0

I've other builds on iTunes connect up to Bundle version 1.6 Build 1.24 - Then I submitted my last build and it got rejected, I fixed it, changed version to bundle version 1.7 and build 1.25.

Validation passes on organizer, but fail on the iTunes connect upload with "ERROR ITMS-90062: This bundle is invalid. The value for the key CFBundleShortVersionString[1.0] in the info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously approved version[1.0]."

This is killing me because the info.plist have these keys:

<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>

<string>1.7</string>

<key>CFBundleVersion</key>

<string>1.25</string>

And this error started happening today, I just realized that Apple released updates for EL Capitan, Xcode 7.1 and other updates, I'm wondering if that is causing issues. A few hours back on my first try to upload my binary, I got errors from organizer like "There is no account associated with this "username" on iTunes connect or this account doesn't have access to iTunes connect".. However, I was logged on the iTunes connect through safari talking to the review team about the rejection. The issue is they can't help with technical issues.

After a few tries I get the error above, the first error is gone.

Is anyone having issues uploading to iTunes connect right now? I need to get my update released but now this has become a nightmare.

User uploaded fileOne thing to keep in mind, never ever click on the tvOS versions in the iTunes connect if you are not going to release a version of your app for it.. It will end up in so much confusion that it's not worth. I gave up on adding Game Center to my game because of issues related to Game Center. I mean tvOS was getting included when I'm not planning to release my game on tvOS as the game play is not compatible with tvOS.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Oct 21, 2015 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2015 8:55 PM

I don't know what is going on.

I've some third part bundles used to display ads and they have their own info.plist, these bundles have been packaged with game since first version uploaded to iTunes connect and so far the issue above hasn't happened.. Anyway, I decided to change the short version of these bundles to some arbitrary numbers above 1.0 and guess what I got this:

User uploaded file

I have no idea what is going on here.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2015 8:55 PM in response to madiphonedev

I don't know what is going on.

I've some third part bundles used to display ads and they have their own info.plist, these bundles have been packaged with game since first version uploaded to iTunes connect and so far the issue above hasn't happened.. Anyway, I decided to change the short version of these bundles to some arbitrary numbers above 1.0 and guess what I got this:

User uploaded file

I have no idea what is going on here.

Oct 22, 2015 12:10 AM in response to wagonerr

Welcome to my world.. I was like that earlier, I got so frustrated and angry. I was starting to pull my hear out when it just worked out of nowhere. I was like, I didn't do anything to break this, why did it stop working.. it's a terrible feeling when you have no control and doesn't know what is happening.

It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one with the issue, but I might be the first.. 😢

iTunes connect bug - I can't upload update - version 1.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.