Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

/rugged/ hard slip in case for 11" in HEAVY book bag suggestions

i indeed a heavy duty case that I can slip my 11" air into before it goes in my bookbag. have so much stuff and handle this bag rather roughly and I am concerned that just putting it in will cause too much pressure or other problems. I have not put it in the bag yet but I am already seeing keys being an issue leg term with this new purchase.

anything like an otter case or similar that I can put on and take off easily?

anything mg almost military grade that stays on permanently?

THANKS

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), 11 inch, early 2015, 2.2 GHz Core 7

Posted on Oct 22, 2015 8:26 AM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2016 3:06 PM in response to hotwheels22

From your description, it sounds like you need a tough sleeve to store and transport your 11" in inside what one might describe as an "inhospitable environment". I'd like to suggest this-

Premium Leather Sleeve

It's custom fit to you 11" Air. If you choose the Vintage hide, it's already distressed and will only look better as it engages in daily battles with your keys and the other items inside your bag. The hide is as tough as nails so it will not shy away from any encounter it may come upon while in service to your 11" Air. It's fully padded and the open end seals (not with a zipper that could scratch) to keep out the stuff you need to keep out. People from soldiers in Iraq to Arctic research scientists are using these in a lot worse conditions than the inside of your bag and the Sleeve has never let them down. As the designer of the product, I talk to these folks all the time. I might be what you're looking for. Good luck with your search!

/rugged/ hard slip in case for 11" in HEAVY book bag suggestions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.